Questions? We are here to help!

Document Requirements
I do not want to upload my documents. Can I just show them at the pick-up location?

This is 2023, the world is moving to online platforms, and so is Wahdah. The world is minimizing the use of paper. Wahdah no longer requires paper documents from the renter. Your Identity card or passport (non-Malaysian) and driving license must be uploaded online.

Once we receive your documents, the next step is to verify your documents. If there are no issues, we will proceed with a car assignment to your booking.

Our booking flow is as shown;

Search > Pay > Upload document > Verification process > Receive Final Confirmation (including the check-out slip) via email. Car details and the contact number of our Hero in charge will be in the slip.

Wahdah has been established since 2017 and has never once had any issue with the customer's data disclosure. Protecting our customers' data is our top priority. We understand that some individuals feel insecure about providing the requested documents. We respect your decision, you have the right not to provide your documents, and Wahdah has the full right to cancel your booking.

Some things you should consider;

We are giving you our hundreds thousand ringgit valued car, we want to know who you are. It makes sense, right? No argument. Please proceed with cancellation if you are not comfortable doing so. 

S
Sophia
on 07/09/2023